Thursday, March 31, 2011
Minecraft update 1.4 Goes live today!
Claimed by Mojang
* Added tameable wolves
* Added cookies
* Sleeping in a bed now resets your spawn position
* New Minecraft logo
* Holding shift while climbing will hang on to the ladder
* Spiders will no longer trample crops
* Lots and lots of infrastructure for Statistics lists and Achievements
While most of the code is written, statistics and achievements won’t show up until the next update. We didn’t quite have time to finish them this week, and didn’t want to delay the update longer.
Attacked wolfs get
red eyes and hostile!
- You can place ladders anywhere underwater, even if there are no walls.
- You can place a cactus anywhere underwater, even on dirt.
- You can place sugar canes underwater.
- You can create a farm patch using a hoe underwater